Walnut Creek School District Substitute Resources
Thank you for being a guest teacher or classified substitute with the Walnut Creek School District. We appreciate your work with our staff and students! Here are some resources specific to the district that you may find useful.
- Substitute Handbook Remote - Certificated
- Substitute Handbook Remote - Classified
- COVID-19 Safety Training Video
- Frontline (Aesop) Quick Reference (English)
- Frontline (Aesop) Quick Reference (Spanish)
- Payroll Calendar and Information
- Employee Self Service - Access to our employee database where you can view your paystubs, W2's, change your taxes and view additional information.
- Employee Self Service - Handbook
- Keenan Training - This is the video training database where several of your required trainings can be found
- Request for Use of Paid Sick Leave
COVID Information - Always check our Return to Learn plan for the most updated information.
- Substitute COVID-19 Training Video - This must be viewed prior to subbing in any class or at any site.
- COVID 19 Protocols - This document should be reviewed and signed if you did not complete the online acknowledgment
- School Site Reopening Plans
Substitute Tips and training - here are some websites that offer tips and tricks for guest teachers: