• Free and Reduced Lunch Applications

    Applying for Benefits: You may apply for meal benefits any time during the school year. If you are not eligible now, but your income decreases during the school year, you lose your job, your family size becomes larger or you become eligible for CalFresh, CalWORKs, Kin-GAP, or FDPIR benefits, you may submit an application at that time.
    The application must be printed out, completely filled in with an original signature and the last four digits of a social security number.  A completed application can be submitted at any school site or the district office.
    An application is only active for the school year in which you applied and for 30 days into the next school year.  A new application needs to be submitted each year.
    Click the links below to download the application:
Last Modified on October 24, 2018