WCSD Developer Fee Information
The Walnut Creek School District (WCSD) collects Developer Fees for new construction to offset costs associated with providing adequate space for new students within our district.
Current WCSD Developer Fees:
- Residential: $2.65 / square foot
- Commercial: $0.427 / square foot
- Fees for construction located with the City of Walnut Creek are collected directly by the school district.
- Fees for construction located in unincorporated Walnut Creek are collected by Contra Costa County.
- Credit is given for existing area that is torn down for new construction.
- The Acalanes Union High School District also collects Developer Fees.
Please contact Accounts Receivable Clerk Mahrooyeh Vafai at (925) 944-6850 x 2007 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding WCSD Developer Fees