The Walnut Creek School District is happy to support child-centered, local not-for-profit organizations and groups.
Current flyers of interest to students across the district are available for download in the Parent Section
of our website. Please see our individual school websites for school-specific flyers.
Criteria for the Posting and Distribution of Flyers
1. Group must be child-centered
2. Local to Walnut Creek, Alamo and LaMorinda area
3. Confirmed not-for-profit status (include tax ID on flyer)
4. Two flyer maximum per school year
5. Electronic submission only
6. Deadline for all submissions is Wednesday prior to following Wednesday's distribution
6. Submit flyer to email@example.com
NOTE: City of Walnut Creek, WCEF, Acalanes attendance area schools and public institutions will be exempt from some of the above criteria. Please contact the district office with questions.
If your flyer is approved for distribution at the elementary school level, we will need an electronic copy of the flyer, preferably as a PDF, AND six packets of 50 hard copies for distribution to each school site. Submissions at the middle school level will be electronic flyers only.
We will accept links only to public institution websites.